Committed to your PRIVACY
Your privacy is important to us
Australasian Exhibitions & Events Pty Ltd (AEE) is committed to uphold the National Privacy Principles contained in
the Privacy amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. We have a dedicated privacy officer who ensures that our privacy
policies are implemented, reviewed and observed.
Collecting and keeping your information safe
When "business & personal" information is collected in the Applications for 'Exhibition Floor Space', or 'to register as
a trade visitor', or 'Supply Orders' in respect to any AEE organised or managed event it is primarily for the following
- administering and coordinating the Applications or the 'Supply Orders' in respect of any AEE organised or
managed event and providing the services you require;
- arranging insurance for exhibiting companies;
- marketing the primary services of AEE;
- risk management obligations;
- keeping you up to date with the latest developments and news relating to the industry and to inform you of
our latest products and services;
- conducting appropriate checks for credit-worthiness and for site security purposes;
- advising appointed suppliers as needed, to assist in ensuring exhibitors' compliance with operational and
- providing information, with your name and business function to exhibitors who may wish to send you their
company or product information .
- for marketing or statistical purposes by AEE in relation to the exhibition or event
- AEE does not rent or sell trade visitor or exhibitor lists to third parties
- advertising your company's involvement on the event website and in event specific trade invitations, to
promote visitor traffic to your display
We will only disclose personal information in accordance with the ACT. This means that it will only be disclosed if;
- We told you when collecting it that it would be disclosed for that purpose or for a related purpose that you
would reasonably expect
- We have your consent
- It is part of business assets which we are selling
- We are required by law to disclose it; or
- It is otherwise permitted under the ACT
We impose conditions on organisations to whom we provide your information. They are not permitted to use this
information other than for the specific purpose for which it is provided by AEE.
Storage and Access
information safe. We use appropriate security measures and technology in line with industry standards to ensure your
personal information is protected. We review and update these measurements as appropriate.
You have the right to access your information on written request, subject to some exceptions allowed by the law. We
may charge a fee for providing this information to you, but you will be advised of the fee in advance.
Queries and Complaints
If you have a complaint about the way we manage your personal information or you believe that your privacy has been
breached you may contact the privacy officer at AEE and we will promptly acknowledge and investigate.
Please address your complaint to:
Att: The Privacy Officer
Australasian Exhibitions & Events Pty Ltd
PO Box 5269
SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
ACN 112 429 562